If you are missing one or more teeth, dental bridges are a great option to restore your smile. This dental appliance can be used to:
- Retain the natural shape of your face
- Restore the function to your bite
- Prevent teeth shifting due to extra space in the mouth
- Fill gaps left by missing teeth
- Replace an unwanted partial denture
- Promote a naturally radiant smile
Dental bridges are made of two crowns that envelop the teeth near the gap. (These are called abutment teeth.) Between these crowns, an artificial tooth -known as a pontic- will be placed. This tooth will acts, looks, and feels just like a natural tooth. The best part of receiving a dental bridge it that when you smile, no one will know you’re wearing an appliance!