Our office attempts to schedule appointments at your convenience. We strive to schedule every patient according to your own schedule.
Here are some of the scheduling methods that we have found to be successful:
- children do better in the morning because they are well rested.
- Scheduling six months in advance for prime times (such as first thing in the morning and last appointment of the day) are recommended
- We highly recommend patients take advantage of our capability to e-mail and/or text reminders for appointments.
- We try to schedule six months in advance following every school districts calendar to help accommodate (inquire front desk for more details (651)688-3545
- Keeping your appointment every six months makes for less visits for major procedures (Crowns, Fillings, Root Canals, etc.)
Please note-if you are late 10 minutes or more, your appointment may need to be rescheduled. If one patient is late 10 minutes or more, our office schedule would then inherit a 10minute delay for every appointment scheduled that day. Although we understand life events occur, we try to respect every patients schedule, and in return hope for the same.
We reserve the right to charge $45.00 per appointment that are missed, without a 24 hours advance notice. We realize that unexpected events can happen, please just give us a call as soon as possible to avoid any confusion.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage to the best of our ability. We will provide you with the best estimated patient portion that we are able to obtain. We ask that patients familiarize themselves with their dental policy to help ease confusion on their dental benefits. As a courtesy we will bill your insurance company; however after 60 days if the insurance has not rendered the amount billed, it then becomes patient responsibility. This rarely occurs, we will notify you if there are any concerns.
Patients that do not have insurance and pay the same day of service with a check or cash receive a 5% discount. Senior (65+) that do not have insurance, and pay the same day of service will receive a discount of 5%.